A Photo Shoot For A Friend

A friend agreed to allow me to shoot her family here recently. She has a little boy just younger than my son. Her youngest daughter is my older daughter's age, and her older daughter is my step-daughter's age. It was so much fun to shoot someone outside my family.

I was itching for some new equipment after that. It really made me wonder how you achieve professional studio lighting without breaking the bank. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot. Most of my successful shots were shot with my flash bounced off the ceiling or else they were super closeups of the baby under my lights. My lights are 250watt each and while they seem to blind the subject, they don't end up being nearly bright enough for moving subjects.

Her baby boy is an absolute doll.


aiden_mommy_2


aiden_mommy

aiden_9

aiden_8

aiden_6


aiden_1

siblings_4

siblings_2

siblings_3

aislynn_favorite

alaina_2

1 comment:

Marla said...

very nice . . . the lighting is good and the kids are cute...